- I found a version of this recipe on the King Arthur Flour website, and a reviewer said that they where too crunchy! The original recipe used 1/2 c granulated sugar, 1/2 c brown sugar, and NO corn syrup. She suggested removing the granulated sugar and adding extra brown sugar & the corn syrup. I’m glad I did!
- I also doubled the recipe and made 6 doz instead (also by request).
- The batter (dough?) was super soft, so I put it in the fridge for about 30 minutes. It helped.
- It was also pretty sticky, but I just kept a bowl of water on the side, and dampened my fingers a bit, before I flattened the cookies.
- I used M&M’s and mini peanut butter cups.
- I only baked for 7 minutes.