- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, lightly grease LARGE muffin tin
- Combine granulated sugar & cinnamon in a coverable container (or a large Ziploc baggie)
- Cut biscuits into quarters, and toss in sugar/ cinnamon until well coated
- On stovetop melt margarine & brown sugar
- Place 5* biscuit pieces into each muffin spot, drizzle melted brown sugar/ margarine over the pieces
- Bake for approx. 19 minutes.
- Cool for 5 in the muffin tin, then gently remove and continue cooling upside down until brown sugar on the bottom hardens
- Stir all ingredients together until smooth, then drizzle over cooled Monkeybread Muffins