Adapted from AllRecipes. Makes about 24.
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
6 oz cream cheese ( I used Philadelphia 1/3 less fat)
1 cup sugar
1 egg yolk
½ teaspoon vanilla
2 cups cake flour
¾ cup peanut butter M&Ms
½ cup M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F, line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Cream together butter, cream cheese, and sugar, until light and fluffy
- Beat in egg yolk and vanilla
- Stir in cake flour until combined, then the PB M&Ms and M&Ms.
- Scoop onto baking sheets using a large cookie scoop, and then bake for 15 minutes, or until edges are BARELY golden brown, cookies should be very pale