- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Sauté onions, add beef, garlic, salt & pepper
- Brown meat, add green beans & gravy, put a lid on the pan and steam for 3-5 minutes
- Pour meat & green bean mixture into 8×8 casserole dish, spread prepared mashed potatoes over the top, and sprinkle with cheese
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until cheese is melted, and everything is hot.
makes 4 servings (one 8×8 casserole dish) 4oz red onion, chopped 1 tablespoon minced garlic 1 lb ground beef 10oz green beans, cut up Salt and pepper, to taste 4 servings mashed potatoes (Hungry Jack flakes), prepared ¾ cup beef gravy 1 cup shredded cheese