Makes 12. Adapted from multiple sources.
6 shredded wheat biscuits
1 ½ cup peanut butter chips
1 ½ cups chocolate chips
36 mini Cadbury eggs
12 paper cupcake liners
1. Gently break up the shredded wheat biscuits
2. Melt the peanut butter chips & chocolate chips
3. Pour over shredded wheat, and stir to coat
4. Evenly divide into cupcakes liners, and press into shape, make an indent in the middle of each nest
5. Place 3 eggs in each nest, then top w/ a Peeps chick
6. Chill in the fridge until set/ hardened, then peel off paper liner.